As you venture around, time passes - sometimes. It seems that the only relevant time elements are 'day' and 'night'. Certain activities make time progress, other do not.
What takes time and what happens a time flows? Edit
Activities that make time pass
- Doing research
- Combat (each fight is one hour?)
Activities where time is frozen
- Drinking, serving and entertaining patrons in the Tavern
- Exploration (short of the enemies you will meet/fight)
As time passes
- More digging can be done at the Campground - that might net you items
- Deeper digging can be done at the Campground - that will net you ore - that can be made into weapons/shields.
- New weapons may show up at the Blacksmith
- New mercenaries may show up at the Blacksmith
- New patrons/customers show up in the Tavern
- Beer prices fluctuate in in the Tavern
- New dungeons get available in the Colosseum
- Your ELO rating will drop slowly at the Colosseum
- Solar weapons do more damage
Exclusive daytime activities Edit
- Doing research at the Library
- Undeads are more powerful. Skeletons are obviously undead - but they are not the only ones
- Lunar weapons do more damage
Exclusive nocturnal activities Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.